The project at Rainey Endowed School in Magherafelt, was secured through a competitive tender process. It involved heating upgrades, the relocation of the library, the provision of a Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant Reception Counter, alterations to the ramp at the entrance, and the creation of a new secure lobby at the entrance. The work commenced in March 2022 and was successfully completed in August 2022.
Key organisations/consultants involved in the project include:
• Project Manager: Education Authority
• Architect and Principal Designer: KnoxClayton Architects
• Cost Consultant: VB Evans & Company
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineer: ISD
• Structural Engineer: Tetra Tech