QMAC Construction has been appointed by Choice Housing Association to construct a new housing development on a site at Drumellan Park, Moyraverty, Craigavon.
The development will comprise five dwellings as follows:
- 1x five-person, four-bedroom, complex needs, wheelchair accessible bungalow.
- 1x four-person, three-bedroom, complex needs, wheelchair accessible bungalow.
- 3x five-person, three-bedroom, wheelchair accessible bungalows.
Features will include:
- Traditional strip foundations with ground bearing concrete floors slabs.
- Rendered external cavity walls with full fill insulation.
- Part stonework to elevations.
- Internal masonry walls with a plaster finish.
- Trussed roof structure with concrete slate finish.
- PVC double-glazed windows.
- Selected hardwood double-glazed doors and screens.
- New access road & footpaths.
- Bitmac driveways.
- Brushed concrete & paved patio areas with asphalt footpaths.
- Clay brick boundary walls and galvanised metal railings.
- Full mechanical and electrical installations.
- Associated drainage and site works including attenuation.
Supply chain opportunities are still available; all enquires are welcome.
To read more, click here.