New Project Underway in Ballymoney
in Latest News
Work commenced in January 2020 on the redevelopment of a two-storey vacant building located along Church Street in Ballymoney. The work involves transforming the building, which was formerly occupied by Dunnes Stores, into a modern facility with ground floor units as well as first floor offices for Payescape Ltd. The project is due to be completed in April.
- Substantial repairs to the structure, in particular to the front façade.
- Treatment/replacement of timber in areas. This will require temporary works to support the structure while sections of rafters, purlins, joists etc are replaced.
- Replacement of internal wooden lintels with reinforced concrete lintels.
- Replacement of all windows to the front elevation.
- The original lime mortar and render is in poor condition. The masonry is to be strengthened by an application of silicate strengthener and localised repointing. The render on the front elevation is to be replaced with a breathable render.
- Replacement of rainwater goods.
- Internally new partition walls are to be constructed to provide for the formation of meeting rooms, offices, welfare space and fire escape walkways/lobbies.
- New flooring, wall coverings and general paint and redecoration work throughout.
- Mechanical and electrical works including the strip-out of existing services and the installation of new services in line with current requirements.
For enquiries about the ground floor units, contact:
Tel: 028 90 241 500