QMAC Construction has recently secured a place on the Minor Building Works framework for Dublin City University (DCU) to carry out selected work on properties owned by DCU and its associated colleges in the Dublin region, consisting of, but not limited to DCU Glasnevin, DCU St Patrick’s Campus, DCU All Hallows Campus, DCU Sports Campus – St Claire’s and DCU Alpha Campus currently including 78 buildings and over 280,000sqm.
The framework is expected to remain in place for a period of three years, and will be used to procure a variety of construction work with a value up to €3,000,000, including:
- General building work.
- Extensions, demolitions and alterations to existing structures and infrastructure.
- Construction of new buildings.
- Repair and refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Mechanical and electrical work.
- Work to plant and infrastructure, including replacements;
- Minor civil engineering work.
- Work to protected & preserved structures.
- Miscellaneous maintenance projects.
Rhona Quinn FCIOB, Managing Director of QMAC Construction commented,
“This is very much welcome news. We have conducted similar type projects in University Estates ranging from commercial refurbishment and fit-out, to conservation projects. We are looking forward to engaging with DCU and hope to help shape their built environment in the near future.”